router working well. Then connected another laptop which asked…

Customer Question
router working well. Then connected...
router working well. Then connected another laptop which asked for a pin number on
the base of the router. Gave it the pin. The second laptop got connected but renamed
the router. Now the first laptop has lost its connection. How do we get connection
back to first laptop.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/13/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Satchi, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Satchi
Satchi, Computer Software Engineer
Hi ,

Welcome to JustAnswer

Have you tried resetting the router and reconfiguring router

and then connect to laptop

Thanks & Regards

Satchi
pse advise how to configure or reset router
May I know the router model number ?
how do you reconfigure the router
Yes ..you can configure with the CD that comes with router
model F6D4230-4 v1
OKay

there must be reset at the back side of router

pls press it for 30 sec to reset the router after that try to connect again