i cannot figure out how to change my urls on an ad words campaign.

Customer Question
i cannot figure out how...
i cannot figure out how to change my urls on an ad words campaign. For some reason the one i am using will not work. The campaign is paused. Plese tell me how to do it
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/14/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Hello Sir/madam,

Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of the experts who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out.
  1. Enable the Destination URLs column for your keywords tables
    1. Sign in to your AdWords account.
    2. Click the names of the campaign and ad group that you want to edit.
    3. Click the Keywords tab within the Campaigns tab.
    4. Click the Columns button above the statistics table.
    5. Tick the "Dest. URL" (Destination URL) checkbox.
    6. Click Save when you're finished.
  2. Edit your Destination URLs inline

Now that you've enabled this column, you can edit your Destination URLs inline from the Keywords tab of any ad group:

1. Click the URL that you want to edit within the Destination URL column.
    2. The editing field appears. Enter your new URL.
    3. Click Save.
https://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/topic.py?hl=en-uk&topic=16079

If you get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.
thats my problem. there is no columns button or statistics tab. The only way it seems it one ad at a time. Why cant i find the place where i originally put it in and edit it?
Tech Support Specialist: Andy, Computer Consultant replied 8 years ago
Andy, Computer Consultant

So, do you want to change the Destination URL of the complete campaign (including all its Ad groups) at one go ?

yes i want to change all the ads. the url is not connecting for some reason

I am sorry but Adwords does not provide any way to change the Destination URL for all the Adgroups of a Campaign at one go.

Once you create a Campaign and its Adgroup, then you can change the destination URLs only by going to each Ad individually.

Thats how Adwords has designed the interface, I am sorry.

Feel free to ask any question or concern you may have. I will be glad to help you.

Positive Feedback and BONUS are always appreciated.

while i have you. The ad words are driving me crazy. I take phrases from my site, i match up keyords to words in the ads and they still give it a low quality score. I have an attorney referral service. I think they do not know what it is. We are not a legal aide free service.
Hi

Dont worry, I am into Marketing too and I do use Adwords myself.

So, what do you mean by "the url is not connecting for some reason" ?

These ad words are nuts. When i use their suggestions I get so much crap i had to pause the campaign.
please reply to the relevance concept. It makes no logical sense to me. I match the site to keywords to ad and still 4/10
Hi

I will answer your other questions about Adwords too, dont worry.

But did you get the answer about the Destination URL thing that you wanted to know ?

ok a pain in the butt but, i see how you do it one by one. I guess i need top keep it paused till i do all of them or they will dis for more then one

There is no need to Pause the complete Campaign or Adgroup. Just pause the Ads ...

Then modify the Ads one by one and change the Destination URLs in them.