We asked a question and for some reason you think we got the…

Customer Question
We asked a question and...
We asked a question and for some reason you think we got the answe but we didn't. Our tech was Sandy.
After installation it automaticlly goes to an information page. If I exit the information page the game does not appear to be on my computer
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/13/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sohail, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sohail
Sohail, Computer Hardware Engineer
Hi

It seems when u install that game than it ask for information page befor u finish the setup.Uncheck the box where it ask for information page before finish setup.Anyway which game u r installing.Are u installing it on your computer and if yes than which windows u r using.Just tel me and i will try my best to solve your problem.

Regards
no it never asks for the information page that is all the comes on. Prison Tycon 2 and yes it is on my pc I'm not sure which window I'm using. It was installed on this computer once before but now seems to not be there

Hi

Just tel me u will see this game on your pc or its vanish.When u run the game what kind of warning u get.

Regards