I have a wireless keyboard and mouse that I just got and have…

Customer Question
I have a wireless keyboard...
I have a wireless keyboard and mouse that I just got and have no instruction with it is there somewhere I can go to get instruction?
the keyboard model# XXXXX and the mouse is 1007.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/12/2010
Tech Support Specialist: joytinu, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
joytinu
joytinu, Computer Support Specialist
hi

please select the product here and there you will see a link for the manuals and drivers.
get the drivers and install them.

after that just connect and restart your computer.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/default.

I am sorry when I go there I can not find my keyboard and mouse combination.
sorry.
go here

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/default.mspx

and you will have to find those two separately.
keyboard in keyboard section
and mouse in mouse section
It won't let me search for my specific keyboard
it won't let me search for my keyboard by model number unless I am not going into the right area but I followed your link.
If you can not help me just say so !!!