problem with spell checker on microsoft outlook 2007

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/12/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer
WELCOME TO JUST ANSWER!! My name isXXXXX will assist you to solve or identify your problem.

Can you please expain the exact problem that you are facing?

cancel my request i don't have the time or the inclanation to pay 18 dollars to doa e-mail exchange...you should have made thius clear that it was not telephoine support before you ripped me off for 18 dollars

No one is ripping you off you should have read the instructions properly before posting the question anyway if you want a refund then please click this LINK and fill out the form to get a refund.