what do I need to do to be able to scan a document with my…

Customer Question
what do I need to...
what do I need to do to be able to scan a document with my imac computer and then edit and print the document with the changes made?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/12/2010
Tech Support Specialist: joytinu, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
joytinu
joytinu, Computer Support Specialist
Hi

what scanner is this? what ist he model number?
have you setup scanner already? are you able to scan?
do you have adobe photoshop or some other program to edit?
The scanner is an Officejet 6500 Wireless

scanner has been set up for several months and the printer works great

I have no problems scanning a document

The only adobe I have is adobe reader
Hi

Thanks for your reply.

so now you have the picture on your computer and want to edit them,

iphoto is also a very basic editor and can be used to resize/crop and change the brigtness/contrast of the pictures.

here are the instructions

http://www.ehow.com/how_4702286_edit-photo-using-iphoto-software.html

http://www.brighthub.com/computing/mac-platform/articles/6632.aspx

and for advanced photo editing you can get ADBOE PHOTOSHOP
its not free software but you can download the trial version and try it for 30 days and see if you like it.

http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop/compare/