RYAN,I HAVE A LAPTOP THAT I GAVE A EMPLOYEE TO USE ,I WANT…

Customer Question
RYAN,I HAVE A LAPTOP THAT...
RYAN,I HAVE A LAPTOP THAT I GAVE A EMPLOYEE TO USE ,I WANT TOTAKE HER DOM. NAME OFF AND PUT MINE BACK ON ,I FORGOT SER ? ANWSER, HOW DO I DO THIS
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/12/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Hello Sir/madam,
Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of the experts who will assist you today. I understand how frustrated you are, but I assure you that I would put in my best effort to help you out.

You can simply click start, Control panel, user accounts. Now, click change your accuont name and you can change it.

If you get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.
Have you changed the use account name?