I have been trying to reach you and figured this way. My…

Customer Question
I have been trying to...
I have been trying to reach you and figured this way.

My mouse is still erratic. I thought it was better but it is not.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/12/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Aziz, Computer Operator replied 8 years ago
Aziz
Aziz, Computer Operator

Are you using the optical mouse or it is ball mouse

Thanks

Neither.

It is a synaptic mouse/laptop.

Most laptop touchpad drivers are provided by Synaptics. You can normally go into your Mouse Properties under Control Panel to adjust the x & y calibration. This appears to beout of adjustment.

Synaptics and is also listed in the program list under Add/Remove Programs in your Control Panel. Remove the driver software and then reinstall it. Also, you might want to remove the device entirely from the Device Manager under System Properties. Also accessible from the Control Panel.

Thanks

But how would I reinstalll it? I don't have software/disk for it.

The brand and model of laptop that you are using go to their offcial site and download the drivers to re-install it

Thanks

Edited by Aziz on 6/12/2010 at 8:28 AM EST