when i go to aol games i get signed on and it goes to the…

Customer Question
when i go to...
when i go to aol games i get signed on and it goes to the tournament ok but
when it gets to the "loading " it just keeps on circling at "88 percent loading"
in the past it just went right on but now it will not let me get any further
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/12/2010
Tech Support Specialist: abhi_iitian, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
abhi_iitian
abhi_iitian, Computer Software Engineer
Hi there,

What internet browser are you using ? Like internet explorer , firefox etc ?
Also, what is your operating system ?

Abhi

not sure believe it is internet Explorer

right now i am signed on for the 11:45 game and it will accept me and sign me on but when it gets to the last part of the sign in is where it "chokes up"

try sign in as me and see what u get or i can try to signon again

Justanswer does not allow sharing password.

There are a few things I would suggest you to do :

A)On Internet Explorer menu bar , Go to Tools, then Internet Options, then under General Tab, under Browsing history, Click the Delete button, and then click on delete all. Under Advanced Tab, click on reset tab. Restart IE, try now.

B)Try using Mozilla firefox which is a very good and popular browser. Download it and then install it . I personally use firefox. This would most likely solve the issue

C) If you want to use IE only : Many websites may not be compatible with Internet explorer 8.

Try going back to your old version of IE 7 and see if problem is resolved.

Goto this link : LINK
On the page that opens, click the Fix this problem link. Then click Run in the File Download dialog box, and follow the steps in this wizard.

Then restart computer and see if problem is solved. Then get back to me.

Let me know how this goes.

Abhi

I am printing out ur answer BUT i am a complete "nerd" when it comes to this

not about to screw around with the program file until y grandson comes home in the AM (he is at work now ) and will return in about 7 hrs

in the interim i will have to be satisfied with going to the poker games at anything except for the "big" tournament which the computer lets me get in to ok

Sure, take your time and let me know how it goes.