Connect one-on-one with a verified tech support specialist who will answer your question

Mike6708
Mike6708
Mike6708, Computer Support Specialist

More related answers
All tech support specialists are VERIFIED
I have a message saying, Memory full, please release the memory
cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Analyst
I have a message saying, Memory full, please release the memory and boot. How do I do that?… read more
I just received a Sungale Digital Photo Frame. I do not have
Dustin, Support Technician
I just received a Sungale Digital Photo Frame. I do not have SD, Memory Stick, MMC cards or XD cards. My camera is a Nikon Cool Pix 4100. My computer is a MAC OS X Version 10.6.7 Processor 1.66 GHz In… read more
I have a Pandigital 7 inch digital photo frame and I loaded
Dustin, Support Technician
I have a Pandigital 7 inch digital photo frame and I loaded one chip on to it and it was terrific!! However, when I try to load directly from my computer, nothing happens. I have some wonderful pictur… read more
I have a digital frame and in setting it up ,I made the brightness
Jim Clark
Jim Clark, Web Developer/Database Designer
I have a digital frame and in setting it up ,I made the brightness and contrast too light and now it is so light that I can not see the menu in order to adjust it.… read more
Im using a PC with Windows XP and am trying to organize photos
Robert M., Bachelor's Degree
I'm using a PC with Windows XP and am trying to organize photos for a digital picture frame. I want to choose the order the pictures are displayed by the date the photos were taken. So I've named the … read more
My 7 digital photo frame. I want to downlod some pictures
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
My 7" digital photo frame. I want to downlod some pictures on it now and add some from my files. How do I do this?.… read more
My new sony digital photo frame dpf-d82 displays a blank file
Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, Senior Network Engineer
My new sony digital photo frame dpf-d82 displays a blank file along with the actual photo on every file. How to I clean this up? the frame is unusable like this .. thanks… read more
I have a Polaroid digital photo frame...and was informed by
Joshua Grose
Joshua Grose, Principal Systems Engineer
I have a Polaroid digital photo frame...and was informed by someone that in order for me to take photos of photos to be played on the photo frame, I'd need to reformat the size of the photo first. Wha… read more
I bought an HP df808 Series Digital Picture Frame. I want to
Engineer John C., Computer Science Engineer
I bought an HP df808 Series Digital Picture Frame. I want to upload some photos that are stored on my HP Pavilion PC laptop to the digital picture frame. How do I do that? There is no guidance given i… read more
HP digital picture frame df1000 -- How do I transfer pictures
Comp Master
Comp Master, Engineer
HP digital picture frame df1000 -- How do I transfer pictures from PC, i. e., Adobe Photo Shop 3, to picture frame. Manual shows how to transfer from frame to PC, but not PC to frame.??… read more
Cannot transfer pictures to a digital frame computer recognizes
David L
David L, Bachelor's Degree
Cannot transfer pictures to a digital frame computer recognizes frames but wont access it to download to it.… read more
viewsonic digital frame not working with windows me, the pc
Claws224, CIO
viewsonic digital frame not working with windows me, the pc freeze when connected to the digital frame. its suppose to serve as a mass storage device for transferring picture files from the pc to the … read more
How do I export my adobe album pictures to a new memory ...
JC Dill
JC Dill, Professional Photographer, IT Consultant
How do I export my adobe album pictures to a new memory card. I''ve installed a mini card reader writer, DX-CRMN1. I want to install the new memory card in my digital frame. (you have instruction to e… read more
How do I copy pictures from my computer and put them on my ...
PCman
PCman, Software Engineer / Program Manager
How do I copy pictures from my computer and put them on my kodak sv811 digital picture frame?… read more
How do i export pictures from my computer picture program ...
Claws224, CIO
How do i export pictures from my computer picture program called picasa2 onto an SD card to put into a digital picture frame?… read more
I have downloaded the software and turned on my SV ...
Claws224, CIO
I have downloaded the software and turned on my SV 811. I connected to my computer and a sign on the screen of the SV 811 says:''Connected to the computer. Use PC interface to copy files." How do I do… read more
I bought a digital photo frame for my parents for ...
Claws224, CIO
I bought a digital photo frame for my parents for Christmas. How do I (a complete computer moron!) transfer photos from my laptop computer onto an SD card that will be used in the photo frame?… read more
how can i transfer pictures from the computer to a SD memory card
Dave K
Dave K, Charter Captain & I.S. Director
i have baby pictures on my computer in my "my Pictures folder i would like to copy them to a SD memory card so i can use it in a digital photo frame… read more