I purchased a digital photo frame DPF-/V1000 and have transferred…

Customer Question
I purchased a digital photo...
I purchased a digital photo frame DPF-/V1000 and have transferred about 500 pictures from my computer and cannot transfer any more. I set up separate folders in my removable G drive. However, the instructions say that I need to set up separate folders in the internal memory. Can you give me specific instructions on how I can do this on my PC? It seems that all of the separate folders are appearing as one folder in the G drive.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/12/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Mike6708, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Mike6708
Mike6708, Computer Support Specialist

Attach the frame to your pc and click start then computer then open up the G drive and right click an open area of the g drive and choose new then folder and you can do this as many times as necessary or you can just open my pictures and drag the pictures over to the g drive and drop them there individually