We have Outlook Express for the receiving and sending of Company…

Customer Question
We have Outlook Express for...
We have Outlook Express for the receiving and sending of Company Emails connected to our website. The problem is that I can receive emails at our email address but I cannot send emails from Outlook Express. In addition we have MS Internet Explorer connected to the Outlook Express and I am unable to access our company website....I can access all other websites but not the company website. Thus one program (Outlook Express) has something to do with the other program (Internet Explorer).

Terry
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/11/2010
Tech Support Specialist: joytinu, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
joytinu
joytinu, Computer Support Specialist
hi

please try in firefox browser.

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html

also updating your IE will help

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/default.aspx

call your IT guy to check on SMTP settings.

and make sure my outgoing server requires authentication is CHECKED

or

delete the account and add it again.