i have a net book and bought an LG portable super multi drive…

Customer Question
i have a net book...
i have a net book and bought an LG portable super multi drive so i can install programs and such but i plug it in and put the installations disk and it doesn't do anything how do i get it to work??
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/11/2010
Tech Support Specialist: joytinu, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
joytinu
joytinu, Computer Support Specialist
Hi

Is it recognisd in the BIOS? (can you see it listed as the system boots up?). If not, the first thing to check is the cabling and the jumpers on the drive

usually you just need to connect it and it should be ready to go.
try on other computer and see if that works.

you may need some driver which you can download from LG website

http://us.lge.com/support/download/search.jhtml

you can call lg at
(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr />
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

You won't need any drivers for your CD/DVD drive to work, nor do you need to call LG.

Now, could you specify your operating system, please?

Regards
Relist: Answer quality.
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

Regards