is thare someone i can call to recover my acount i have haed…

Customer Question
is thare someone i can...
is thare someone i can call to recover my acount i have haed it for years and now im locked out y havent i got ansered yeat its bing severekk hours
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/11/2010
Tech Support Specialist: namzyanzy, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
namzyanzy
namzyanzy, Computer Support Specialist
Hi. Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. COuld you please let me know which account are you referring to here?
its my msn the email is [email protected] and i dont remeber my secret quastion
Tech Support Specialist: Mike6708, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Mike6708
Mike6708, Computer Support Specialist

you can go here and download this software for free it will recover all your passwords you use for email and messengers even for your windows login password XXXXX free and it works great very user friendly

http://www.nirsoft.net/password_recovery_tools.html

i don run a password XXXXX on it and got it it want let me sine in it says to miny trys it hase done that for 3 days and the password XXXXX got is hgh9314736699

If you are unable to remember your Windows Live ID password, you can request a password XXXXX online.

Before attempting to reset your password, you should first clear your browser's cache and delete cookies. The "Temporary Internet Files" folder stores information your computer exchanges with the websites you visited. These files facilitate the communication between your computer and the websites. As time passes, these files become cluttered and can adversely affect communication. The clutter will have to be regularly cleaned to ensure seamless communication.

To do this, please visit: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835.

You can reset your password XXXXX three ways: by e-mail, by providing your secret answer, or by using the secure account validation page.

By e-mail: If you entered an alternative e-mail address for your Windows Live ID when setting up your account, you can request a password XXXXX e-mail be sent to that address.

1. On any Windows Live ID site or service sign-in page, click Forgot your password?

2. Verify your Windows Live ID (The e-mail address and password XXXXX you use to sign in to Windows Live programs and services such as Windows Live Hotmail and Windows Live Messenger; Microsoft services such as Xbox LIVE, MSN, and Office Live; and anywhere else that you see the Windows Live ID logo.), type the characters you see in the Picture box, and then click Continue.

3. Select Send password XXXXX instructions to me in e-mail.

4. Select the e-mail address where you want the password XXXXX e-mail to be sent, and then click Continue.

5. On the confirmation page, click OK.

6. When you receive the password XXXXX e-mail, click the link in the e-mail to reset your password, and then follow the online instructions.

By secret answer: If you do not have an alternative e-mail on your Windows Live ID account, you can provide location information and the secret answer for the question you selected up creating your account.

1. On any Windows Live ID site or service sign-in page, click Forgot your password?.

3. Click Use my location information and secret answer to verify my identity.

4. In the Country/Region list, select your country or region, select your state, and then type your ZIP code ( The postal code system that is used in the United States. The ZIP code consists of a series of digits that are added to a postal address. The ZIP code is used to identify each postal delivery area for the purpose of sorting mail.) or postal code ( A series of letters and/or digits that are added to a postal address and used by the postal service for the purpose of sorting mail.) if you’re prompted to do so.

5. If you've moved since signing up for your Windows Live ID, use the location information you last provided. If you've provided both a home and work location, enter your home location.

6. In the Question area in the Secret Answer box, type your answer to the question.

7. Click Continue.

8. Enter and confirm a new password, and then click Continue.

9. If prompted, enter an alternate e-mail address (An alternate e-mail address is a secondary e-mail address registered with your Windows Live ID. If you forget your password, you can have the password reset information sent to your alternate e-mail address.) and click Continue, or click Skip to bypass this step.

10. On the You've changed your password page, click Sign in to Windows Live.

Note

Multiple attempts at signing in with the incorrect password XXXXX cause your account to become blocked. If your account becomes blocked, you will be asked to Match the characters in the picture and sign in again.

By the secure account validation page:

· If you encounter issues resetting your password online, go to the following link and provide your account information: http://windowslivehelp.com/passwordreset.aspx

The Windows Live ID Validation Page was created to ask questions about your account that only you would be able to provide to us. Please Provide as much detail as possible on every question. The more information you provide to us, the more likely it will be that our Support Agents can validate your identity. We will not provide you any verification to what answers you have answered correctly or which answers you provided that were incorrect. This is for everyone's security and privacy. We appreciate your understanding in this very sensitive matter. The full URL to the Validation Page is: http://windowslivehelp.com/passwordreset.aspx

Here are some key items that will prevent us from assisting in resetting a password XXXXX:

· You did not provide accurate information upon creation.

· You did not provide any information upon creation.

· You are unable to remember any detail on your account.

· The information on the account does not match what you have provided.

· You did not provide enough information to validate ownership.

· Before completing the validation page, you should try to provide as much information before submitting.

· Name and e-mail address is never enough for validation purposes.

Allow up to 24 hours for a response from our support team.

Additional methods you can use to attempt to recover your password:

· If you're using a Windows Live ID for your alternate e-mail address and you've selected Remember me on this computer and Remember my password on the sign-in screen, you'll be able to sign in to your e-mail and get your password.

· If you're using a Windows Live ID for your alternate e-mail address and you're using an e-mail program that allows you to save your Windows Live ID and password, such as Outlook, you'll be able to sign in to your e-mail and get your password.

· If you are using a Windows Live ID for your alternate e-mail address and you use Windows Live Messenger, you can sign in to Messenger and click Open your e-mail inbox to access your e-mail