I cannot find my 25-character product key on the container…

Customer Question
I cannot find my 25-character...
I cannot find my 25-character product key on the container for the 2007 Microsoft Office product I purchased. I don't have any e-mails that would have it in also.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/11/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Tom K, Information Systems Manager replied 8 years ago
Tom K
Tom K, Information Systems Manager

With the back of the case facing you, open the case. On the part that slides out there should be a yellow/orange sticker on the back of this that says Product Key and has your key.

Are you able to see this?

This the home use for MS office pro 2007 edition. I looked in both pockets of the shipping jacket but there is no number. All the numbers on or in the jacket have zeroe in them.

Tech Support Specialist: Shauqat, Computer Engineer replied 8 years ago
Shauqat
Shauqat, Computer Engineer
Hi

Thank you for your query

Is the number on the CD itself?
Please can you also advise where you bought the CD from?

Regards
Shauqat
Are you able to find the sticker that at least says Product key? If you slide open the package, turn it around and the sticker is on the outside part of the part of the case the slides out.
I'm just going to upgrade to Mocrosoft 2010 and get a new Product key. Thanks for your help.
Sorry we were unable to find your product key.