hi toshiba technician my toshiba equium vista will not reboot…

Customer Question
hi toshiba technician my toshiba equium...
hi toshiba technician
my toshiba equium vista will not reboot it is say bootmgr is missing
have phoned my tech guys they couldn't help told need back up media
am having trouble getting directly on to the web page to get it
any help will be very much appreciated my email address [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/11/2010
Tech Support Specialist: David L, Systems Engineer replied 8 years ago
David L
David L, Systems Engineer

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you.

If you have a Vista install disk then place the disk in the CD drive on the computer then reboot then follow the instructions at the link below:

click here

If you do not have a Vista install disk then you can make a Vista recovery disk following the instructions below then follow the instructions above for the startup repair:

click here
do not have disc can not even get on to the login page to make back up disc need to now how restore the computer need to get into the system to restore it back to factory setting before even thinking asbout creating a back up disc
Please follow the instructions above for what to do if you do not have a Vista install disk as the instructions give you a step by step on how to create a recovery disk by downloading the files and burning them to disk and then use the created recovery disk to fix the startup issue.

have tried what you said still nothing

Were you able to download the recovery disk image file and burn it to disk?
no and asking me to restart computer i can not even turn it off
So if you press the power button and hold it down the computer does not turn off?