I have paid for Norton utiliities when I renewed my subscription…

Customer Question
I have paid for Norton...
I have paid for Norton utiliities when I renewed my subscription for Norton 360. Norton untilities is no loger working on my computer. My 360 product key is TT4TJ74MV3WV77CPGB7XP4Y9. [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/11/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Thank you for contacting Justanswer.com.

Please let us know what exactly is the message that you recieve when you try using norton 360.

Make and model of your computer?

What Operating system are you using?

do let us know so that we can finish answering your question

When I open Norton 360 it does not give any message or messages conccerning Norton Utilities. When I open Norton Utilities the page opens but it is blank, all the controls and tools are missing? Norton 360 and Norton Utilities both have their own desk to log in.

This computer is an Advent 6550 The operation system is Windows Vista home basics

Please follow the steps below, You need to remove the existing norton from the system using the norton removal tool from the link below as it will remove all the norton entries which might be the corrupted due to which the issue might have occured, after removal of the norton restat the computer and then reinstal the trial copy from the link below and then get it activated from the activation code you have.

Norton removal tool

Download norton360