I would like to post an ad for rent option to buy in the Excelsior…

Customer Question
I would like to post...
I would like to post an ad for rent option to buy in the Excelsior Springs,Mo. area for a mobile
home. Can you help to instruct me as to do this?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/11/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer

Do you have a website already in mind where you want the add to appear?

Tech Support Specialist: Molinari, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Molinari
Molinari, Computer Support Specialist
This is how I found my rental, and sold a few things as well...

Go here and make a craigslist account:

https://accounts.craigslist.org/login/signup

Then go here, sign in with the new account, and you can post the details, craigslist is broken up in to regions by nearest big city, so it will be on the kansas city and outlying areas section:

https://post.craigslist.org/ksc/H

Here's where it will show up:

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/apa/ (you can also post from this page by hitting post up in the upper right corner)

Let me know if you run in to any trouble.