how do i attach photos to my e-mails im using an apple macbook…

Customer Question
how do i attach photos...
how do i attach photos to my e-mails? i'm using an apple macbook pro, if that makes a difference.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/11/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Computer Engineer, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Computer Engineer
Computer Engineer, Computer Support Specialist
Thank you for using justanswer.com
I am here to assist you regarding your problem

If you have iPhoto open you can simply drag any photo from iPhoto into your email message as if it were a folder in the Finder. The same can be done from any Finder window and most photos will show you a preview in Finder if you are using the column view.
You can also select the photos you want in iPhoto and use the Email button on the bottom to mail out the photos in Mail. One nice feature there is that you can resize the photos for Emailing if you want to get the message small and no-one will be printing the photos.

BTW, in your Mail app preferences, you can change the default email program to entourage or something else if you use it. Doesn't work for webmail, but you can choose your default email program.
ok, not working. i use yahoo and there is an "attach" box at the bottom of the screen. when i drag a photo into the box, it just opens it in a new window - full size.

when i drag it into the main body of the e-mail, it shows as an "address" and when i click on that, it just highlites - doesn't open.
let me opt-out now, and redirect this problem to another expert.
i'm still waiting for a reply to my second msg . . . . . .