i have a gateway from my brother i have 2004 microsoft windowsxp…

Customer Question
i have a gateway from...
i have a gateway from my brother i have 2004 microsoft windowsxp edition
when i turn it on it says ask for genuine microsoft software you may be a victim
of software counterfeiting.now i don't know why i can't load intel(r)pro set for wireless.
could you help please maybe i don't know what i'm doing.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: bineesh, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
bineesh
bineesh, Computer Support Specialist
Hi

Thanks for using Just Answer.

This is because your windows xp is not genuine..

Check here how to activate the windows XP

LINK

And activate the windows xp then this message will go away..

If this helpful please click ACCEPT ..POSTIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS is highly appreciated

Hi Sir,

Let me know is this information helpful for you...or esle do you need any further assistance on this problem.

If this helpful please click ACCEPT only then get paid for my time ...POSTIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS is highly appreciated

Edited by bineesh on 6/10/2010 at 11:08 PM EST

Hi Sir,

Let me know is this information helpful for you...or else do you need any further assistance on this problem.

If this helpful please click ACCEPT only then get paid for my time ...POSITIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS is highly appreciated