we have a an hp photosmart c6200 all in one printer - and up…

Customer Question
we have a an hp...
we have a an hp photosmart c6200 all in one printer - and up until about a week ago we can not get it to print. we have misplaced the disk to install but according to our printer conrol panel it is already installed into our computer, I have checked for loose connections and rebooted both printer and computer several times
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

Could you specify your operating system, please? Also, do you get any error/message when trying to print?

Regards
vista windows - no error message but an error on the printer in control panel
All right ..first off, please download and run the HP Print Diagnostic utility for your printer, using the following link:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?softwareitem=mp-82717-1&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=us&os=2093&product=3308554&sw_lang=

Download and save the utility to the desired location in your computer.

To run the utility, navigate to the location where you saved the utility on your computer and double click the filename HPPDU.EXE

To download the utility to a location on your computer:
1. Click the Download only button.
2. Click the Save button to save the utility to the desired location in your computer.

Let me know if it reports and corrects any issue with your printer installation.

Regards