i previous had majic jack, i purchsed a new one and it wont…

Customer Question
i previous had majic jack...
i previous had majic jack, i purchsed a new one and it won't work. whats the problem?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: vasanth, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
vasanth
vasanth, Computer Software Engineer

Hello there!

Please follow the steps below->

1- Unplug the MagicJack

2- Restart your computer

3- When the computer starts wait 5 minutes and then plug in the MagicJack

4- Plug your magicJack in and wait for 60 seconds.

5- Please CLICK HERE and download this program to your desktop.

6- After the program has been downloaded, double click "magicJackUpdate.exe" and follow the prompts.

7- After completing the update, unplug your magicJack, wait 15 seconds, and plug it back in.

If that did not work, I am afraid this is an internal MagicJack issue. As they don't have customer support by phone, you can have a live agent available to chat with, here:

http://service.livep erson.net/hc/61732089/?cmd=file&file=visitorWantsToChat&site=61732089&byhref=1&SESSIONVAR!skill=tech&SESSIONVAR!kb=2919858993325451883&SESSIONVAR!Ticket=LTK41901939301X&SESSIONVAR!ExitSurveyScore=&VISITORVAR!NumberOfVisits=

Please click there and explain your situation to the MagicJack agent.

thanks