I ran XP Tools, Wipe & C Cleaner & my Magic jack dissappeared.

Customer Question
I unplugged it. ran...
I ran XP Tools, Wipe & C Cleaner & my Magic jack dissappeared. I unplugged it. ran a Magic Jack remover so it could reinstall clean, reattached MJ, rebooted & there's no magic jack. It didn't reinstall itself like it usually does. But I 've never run that MJ remover before so I don't know if it's causing the problem.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there, and welcome to JustAnswer

Can you do the following please.

Restart the computer and keep pressing F8 until a menu comes up.

Choose "last know good configuration"

follow the instructions to restore the computer. It will then be at a state before you ran the xp tool.

Then Magic jack should work then.

Let me know if you have problems please