I just bought magicjack not sure how to install unit .Can I…

Customer Question
I just bought magicjack not...
I just bought magicjack not sure how to install unit .Can I install to DSL unit?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Bill Clark, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Bill Clark
Bill Clark, Computer Support Specialist
Yes it works with DSL. When you receive your package in the mail, open it up and you will have three items: the USB plug-in device, a short USB extension cord to attach if it won't fit directly attached to the computer and a telephone cord. Plug the device into your computer's USB port and it will automatically start downloading and installing some software that you need to be able to make calls. During this process you will be asked which area code you prefer to use with your assigned phone number. You will also be asked for your address. This is for using the 911 option. Now all you need to do is to plug in any regular land line type phone into the device. The phone line that came with the device is best to use as it is recommended not to use a phone cord that is over 6 feet long. Thats it. Its really easy.
you have not helped me with my problem,please return my money .thank you
Were is the USB PLUG on the motum? So I can hook up magicjack,Magic Jack will not fit into The DSL UNITso I have to hook it Up to my motum. HOW?
When you say DSL unit, you mean your modem? No, majic jack plugs into your computer, not a modem or router.