I am not able to connect to the internet on my desktop, I couldnot…

Customer Question
I am not able to...
I am not able to connect to the internet on my desktop, I couldnot get downloads for a long time and now it is telling me that my network driver is not working. How can I update the driver if I can not get on the internet of my desktop?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: namzyanzy, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
namzyanzy
namzyanzy, Computer Support Specialist
Hi. Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer.Since when are you having this problem?
Since Sunday 6-6-2010
Ok. Then lets try and restore your computer to an earlier date when all was working fine. Please follow the steps mentioned in the link below:

Restoring Windows Vista to a previous State
namzyanzy
namzyanzy, Computer Support Specialist
I do not have any restore points. I did not know this utio yesterday and I have since added this feature.
Let us then try and roll back the network drivers. This way it would install the previous version of the driver and this may resolve the problem.

Roll Back driver

Also how to do you access the internet? Which browser do you use? Do you get any error message when you try to access the internet?