was using my laptop and shut the lid down and locked my laptop now itsnot accepting my pas…

Customer Question
was using my laptop and...
was using my laptop and shut the lid down and locked my laptop now itsnot accepting my password XXXXX cannot log in to the administation account at the moment im using the guest account
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 years ago
Nirjhar18
Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast
Welcome !

If this answer does not work.I will keep helping you and If i cannot help you,
You will be refunded or referred to other expert

Create a password XXXXX CD on another computer, then boot from CD in the locked computer, and it will allow you to reset your password.

Click HERE
to get the software and read the instructions carefully.
im trying to get the disck from [email protected] to try and change my pass word its not coming up
You do not have to mail them,i said just download the zip file in the link i gave and burn it to cd and then boot your computer with that cd