I have been working with Joseph for the last several days concerning…

Customer Question
I have been working with...
I have been working with Joseph for the last several days concerning problems I'm having with logging into my AOL e-mail account. The problem has gotten worse instead of better and I'm needing to pick up where we left off. My intention is certainly to pay Joseph once the problem is fixed.

How do I get back to our dialogue page to continue?

Thank you!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Joseph, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Joseph
Joseph, Computer Software Engineer
Hi , Whats are the issues you have now.?

I still can't log into my AOL account and now my wife can't log into her Windows Live Hotmail account. That's why I haven't been able to respond to your inquiries because they were coming to her account. We're really dead in the water now.

I had noticed that on my AOL home page it had a link for "Having Trouble Logging In?" and so I went through all of the various steps and nothing helped.

Have we exhausted all options? Thanks.

There is a chance that your computeres are getting hacked by someone and they are changing the password XXXXX your mails.

What I can suggest is change all the passwords of the mails that you are using.

Tell your ISP to make a secure internet connection for you.
Or you can try to make your internet, follow these links to that.

http://www.ehow.com/how_2009138_secure-wireless-internet.html

or

http://www.uic.edu/depts/accc/network/athome/homesecurity.html

Hello Joseph:

We had a local computer person work on our computer (via the Internet) for about 2-3 hours last evening. He said he tried every trick in the book and couldn't get it figured out. He's coming over to our place tomorrow morning and will save everything off of our computer and then "restore" it. I sure hope that does the trick; he said it will probably run $90-$120 but he's confident it will work.

I didn't realize it but I think you got paid yesterday. I was planning to pay you anyway for all of your time---even if you weren't able to figure it out. Thanks anyway!

Best regards,

Darrell Humphrey

I don't think restoring the computer is really a good option. As I can't see you computer its difficult to tell whats the exact problem is. Let me know if you need any help from me.

Hello:

I just received another message today asking if I accept the answer or not; however, my wife rec'd a message a few days ago that said the $14 payment was already made out of our Paypal account---even though the problem was never fixed. I'm confused.

We ended up having a computer tech come to our place and paid him $150 to wipe everything off of the hard drive and then reload it. That seems to have done the trick.

What's next?

Thanks.

Its a system generated message which sent to the costumers when the questioned gets Timed out. Please ignore it.