how do I get

Customer Question
rid of entries up on...
how do I get rid of entries up on the screen deleting them?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: namzyanzy, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
namzyanzy
namzyanzy, Computer Support Specialist
Hi JACUSTOMER-1dh89woo-. Thank you for asking your question on JustAnswer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Which entries do you need to delete?
-What operating system are you using?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.
entries that u type to get information on a subject. i am using microsoft maybe vista(the one w 4 colors)
I am sorry but could you explain a bit more so that I understand it completely. Where do you type your entries? Are you referring to the search feature in Windows?

i have to travel now (about 12 hour flight to europe.)So there might be a delay in answering you until tomorrow.

I am referring to the first screen page I see when I first access my computer. I see the word GOOGLE and I see a long rectangular bracket at the very top of the page where I type my entry of whatever I am intersted in researching and I get the Google page of items found.

Thank you. Until tomorrow.

Please perform the steps mentioned below.

#Click the button with four colors and type inetcpl.cpl in the Start Search box, and then press ENTER.
# XXXXX the General tab, click Delete under Browsing History in the Internet Properties dialog box.
# XXXXX the Delete Browsing History dialog box, click Delete Cookies, Delete Temporray Internet Files, Delete History.
# XXXXX the Delete dialog box, click Yes.

Let me know if it worked.