Dear friends, My skype was hacked yesterday and I can not…

Customer Question
Dear friends, My skype was hacked...
Dear friends,
My skype was hacked yesterday and I can not access it! How do I change my ID and Password XXXXX losing customer list?
Best regards
Vladimir (NNN) NNN-NNNN
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 years ago
Nirjhar18
Nirjhar18, Computer Enthusiast
Welcome !

If this answer does not work.I will keep helping you and If i cannot help you,
You will be refunded or referred to other expert

only way to access your Skype account again is to have a new password code sent to the email address you used when you registered with Skype.

After you request a new password XXXXX, you will receive an email containing a link to our secure website and a code to change your password.

The code will be valid for 6 hours from the time of generation. If you do not use it within this timeframe, you will have to request another one.

Source:-https://support.skype.com/faq/FA109/I-lost-my-password-How-can-I-retrieve-it

Ihave tried many times to request a new password. It is not working!
you will need to contact our customer support with the following details. We will attempt to verify your account and make the appropriate changes.
We will need:
- Your billing address.
- The date of your last purchase of a Skype product.
- The last two phone numbers called using your Skype Credit.
Thank you! My mailing address is: 7375 So. Washington Street, Centennial, Colorado 80122. I am Skype user for at least 4 years.
Sir,you need to contact skype.i gave you a link,click on that

contact our customer support

and enter all the information there