My McAfee says my computer program ar not protected. When…

Customer Question
My McAfee says my computer...
My McAfee says my computer program ar not protected. When I push fix, nothing happens.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: bineesh, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
bineesh
bineesh, Computer Support Specialist

Thanks for using Just Answer..

let me know which operating system you are using ..

Also latest DAT file version of macfee..

Hi Sir..

download the latest DAT files from here

http://www.soft82.com/download/windows/mcafee-superdat-update/

And install this should solve your problem..

Hello

Let me know is this worked for you..or esle do you need any further assistance on this problem.

Please don't forget to hit ACCEPT so I can get credit for my work. Give a Positive Feedback and Bonus will be highly appreciated Thank you Bineesh

Tech Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, and thanks for using JustAnswer.

First off, please download the McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool using the following link:
http://tinyurl.com/mzk9z

Done that, run it in order to remove any trace(s) of McAfee still present in your system, then reinstall the security program once again ..hopefully, this should resolve the issue all right.

In order to download and install McAfee in your system:

From www.mcafee.com:

1. Go to http://us.mcafee.com.
2. Click Support at the top of the screen.
3. Click My Account.
4. Enter the email address and password you originally registered with and click Log In.
5. Find the product and click the blue arrow under Download/Install.
6. Wait while the service downloads.
7. After it is downloaded, follow the prompts to install the service.

OR

From www.mcafeestore.com:

1. Go to http://www.mcafeestore.com/mcafee/cs.
2. Enter your order number and password XXXXX the Quick Order Lookup box at the top right, and click Find.
3. Click Download.
4. Click Save and choose where you would like to save the product. We recommend saving the file to your Desktop for easier access.
5. After choosing the location on the Save As screen, click Save and your download will begin.
6. Once the transfer is complete, go to the location to which you downloaded the program and double-click on the file to begin installation.
7. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation of the McAfee product.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards
I don't have a password XXXXX I bought through Office Depot Service. I removed McAfee and can't get it re-installed u