just wanted to know to how sent an electronic copy of a item…

Customer Question
just wanted to know to...
just wanted to know to how sent an electronic copy of a item through email?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: bineesh, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
bineesh
bineesh, Computer Support Specialist

Thanks for using Just Answer.

Let me know youu ar send a Pic any files ..

Throgh outlook or another service like gmail ,yahoo..you are trying..

I can help you on this ..
I have to send a resume, and the guy wanted me to email a electronic copy of the resume to him. Never emailed anything as an electronic copy
Please follow the steps to attach file in to e-mail..

1. Go to your e-mail program.

2. Click the New Mail, Write Message or similar button, depending on your application to create a new e-mail message.

3. Enter the address of the recipient in the To field.

4. Type a subject in the Subject field.

5. Add a message to the body of the e-mail as usual.

6. Click the Attachments button. Many programs have an icon of a paperclip for it. Also look for an Insert File or Insert Attachment option in the File menu.

7. Browse your files to find the attachment you want to send. You may need to click on a Browse or Find button to see your directory.

8. Click on the file name. If your program allows you to attach more than one file at once, hold down the Control key (or Shift key on a Mac) as you select another one.

9. Click the Attach Insert or Open button, depending on your e-mail program.

10. To send another file from a different location, click the Attachments but-ton again and repeat the steps.

11. Click the Send button when you're done.

Any doubts let me know..

Hello

Let me know is this worked for you..or esle do you need any further assistance on this problem.

Please don't forget to hit ACCEPT so I can get credit for my work. Give a Positive Feedback and Bonus will be highly appreciated Thank you Bineesh