I have an HP photosmart C6180 and the paper is jammed. Cant…

Customer Question
I have an HP photosmart...
I have an HP photosmart C6180 and the paper is jammed. Can't see how to get the paper out. HELP
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: bineesh, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
bineesh
bineesh, Computer Support Specialist
Hi

Thanks for using Just Answer..

Please follow the steps on this article here..

LINK

Let me know is this information is helpful for you..

Hello

Let me know is this worked for you..or esle do you need any further assistance on this problem.

Please don't forget to hit ACCEPT so I can get credit for my work. Give a Positive Feedback and Bonus will be highly appreciated Thank you Bineesh

I was very pleased with the help I received. The video was perfect. I did it and everything is working as it should. Thank you for your excellent help. This is a great service.

Happy to hear your problem get solved..

If this is helpful please click ACCEPT for my time .Also POSITIVE FEEDBACK and bonus appreciated

Hi Sir,

Let me know is this information helpful for you.

If this helpful please click ACCEPT only then get paid for my time ...POSTIVE FEEDBACK and BONUS is highly appreciated

Hi Sir,