My PC blue on off button is flashing on and off. Message on…

Customer Question
My PC blue on off...
My PC blue on off button is flashing on and off. Message on screen says that -unable to communicate with battery back up. Check USB cable to PC.-- I have checked all cables under the PC and on the battery back Up box and I cannot find any loose connections, I think that there maybe a short in the wire . Thanks for an answer, Margaret Patteson at E- Mail [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 8 years ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Hi there Margaret, and welcome to JustAnswer

Can you tell me the make and model of the battery backup device please