Hi. I am trying to find a printer driver for the Epson Stylus…

Customer Question
Hi. I am trying...
Hi. I am trying to find a printer driver for the Epson Stylus SX115 but can't find it anywhere. Can you hel
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Welcome to JustAnswer.com

My name isXXXXX am one of the experts who will assist you today!

Here is the driver for 64 bit windows 7.. for that model.

http://www.epson.co.uk/Store/Printers-and-All-in-Ones/Epson-Stylus-SX115/Drivers-Support?target=driver&languageId=1&driverId=323809&defaultOSId=22&DRV_CATEGORY_CODE=DRV

if you have 32 bit..

go here

http://www.epson.co.uk/Store/Printers-and-All-in-Ones/Epson-Stylus-SX115/Drivers-Support

for operating system select windows 7 32 bit

and then click drivers and software and download the driver..

make sure to install the driver and restart your computer after you download it!

If you found my answer helpful, please click accept..

If you need further assistance let me know!