I have been trying to upgrade my classmate service. I have…

Customer Question
I have been trying to...
I have been trying to upgrade my classmate service. I have tried to use my debit card as a credit card--which I do often. For some reason, Classmates. will not take it. Any suggestions??
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: snow2019, Consultant replied 8 years ago
snow2019
snow2019, Consultant
hello,
I suggest you to use a credit card, or if you do want to use a debit card(which the web service does not take it), you may have to contact the help desk of classmate service to go through. the web service has some internal computer program to do web processing, if it is set to not taking debit card, you may have to contact a technician of their help desk to overcome this issue. hope this can help.