hello, I went to run my Roxio Burn-esd, it keeps asking for…

Customer Question
hello, I went to run my...
hello,
I went to run my Roxio Burn-esd, it keeps asking for a number in four squares. The only number you gave me is YY-5XY24-23G3J-D8LT3, it calls it an invalid number so I can not proceed.(RE: Order number XXXXXXXXXX Dan
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Techie_Ben, Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
Techie_Ben
Techie_Ben, Software Engineer
Thank you for the question. You have submitted your question to JustAnswer.com. We are able to provide help on most services unrelated to account billing/registration issues.

For a Roxio registration issue, you will need to contact Roxio support directly using this link. Hope it helps,
Your answer, isn't working either. The , use this link, to Roxio, is a blank screen after slowly downloading. I think I will try all this tomorrow, and close shop for tonight, you get paid? maybe, this seems like an ambush. Dan
You only pay when you click the "Accept" button if you are satisfied with the answer provided. In this case, I could only provide the link to Roxio support since we cannot handle third party billing or registration issues. Thanks again,
It has come to my attention that links posted on the site may be broken. Here is the link I had sent you earlier:

http://www.roxio.com/enu/company/contact.html