i sent you a question and you ask me to call on my cell phone…

Customer Question
i sent you a question...
i sent you a question and you ask me to call on my cell phone and i dont know how to answer u on my cell phone it was about literati game and how to get it could u please contact me some other wat so i can understand u, i am totally illerate on how to use a computer and it was about my friend in the philippines
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/10/2010
Tech Support Specialist: NeOh, Computer Software Engineer replied 8 years ago
NeOh
NeOh, Computer Software Engineer
Hi ,

Do you want literati game in Mobile ?

Shidhin

no not on my cell i never use that for internet just on my computer and it is through yahoo i believe

i will wait patiently for ur response thank you

You can download it from this link to your computer

http://www.brothersoft.com/games/literati-station.html

Thanks
Shidhin