I cant log in to my facebook. It is asking me for my birthdate…

Customer Question
I can't log in to...
I can't log in to my facebook. It is asking me for my birthdate but when I signed up I did not use my real birthdate. What can I do to find out what date I used so I can log in?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/9/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Shauqat, Computer Engineer replied 8 years ago
Shauqat
Shauqat, Computer Engineer
Chat Conversation Started
Shauqat :

Hi

Chat Conversation Ended

Your expert is gathering additional information and will be back with you shortly.
Unfortunatley if you do not know what it is you cannot find out what it is, however I believe if you click forgotten password XXXXX the home page, it will ask for a email to send a reset activation email to.

This way you can access your email and reset your password

Regards
Shauqat

The email I used years ago I no longer have or can access. So if they send it to me by email I will never get it

Hi

In that case you will need to contact facebook directly at

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=835

And advise what has happened they may ask you extensive questions to prove that you are the owner of the account, and if successful will give you access

Besides this unfortunatley there is not much else you can do

Regards
Shauqat