I have Windows Vista Business software. I also have a HP psc…

Customer Question
I have Windows Vista Business...
I have Windows Vista Business software. I also have a HP psc 1350 that will scan and copy. It used to work fine. Now when print is selected, it will not print. I've tried deleting it and adding it, with no luck in making it print. Another HP technician tried to fix the problem earlier, still would not print.

I have a credit balance with Just Answer.

HELP
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/9/2010
Tech Support Specialist: TechGuy, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
TechGuy
TechGuy, Computer Hardware Engineer
Can you go to printers, right click on the Hp printer, select troubleshooter and walk through the steps, if you have not already tried this. This will usually fix the problem.

Sorry, I'm not a compuer whiz.

When I go to "Printers and Devices" and click on it, it doesn't show me HP Printer. It show me the two universal downloads that did not work earlier. The 1350 is not listed.

Try unplugging the printer from the pc and plugging it back in.
Did. No change. The printer did not show up in the "printer &devices".
I will opt out and let another expert assist you
OK