I want to see someone on a video conferencing call how do I…

Customer Question
I want to see someone...
I want to see someone on a video conferencing call how do I use it and how do I even make a phone call. The directions are not clear.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/9/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Brett Philp, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
Brett Philp
Brett Philp, Computer Support Specialist
What's the name of the application you're using?
Windows Vista
Vista is the operating system. You mentioned "I'm trying to see how I can make phone calls or use the video for this application". Which application are you talking about? For general video conferencing many people prefer to use either Skype (http://www.skype.com/) or ICu2 (http://www.icuii.com/).