my mobile me # is 4XC8QJ8C9FT4HD49. It is a joint account with…

Customer Question
my mobile me # XXXXX...
my mobile me # XXXXX XXXXX It is a joint account with my
wife. I have forgotten my user name. Can you give it to me?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/9/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Brandon M., Information Systems Manager replied 8 years ago
Brandon M.
Brandon M., Information Systems Manager
Chat Conversation Started
BeBoo :

Hi there. Do you remember your me.com address?

Customer: I thought it [email protected]
BeBoo :

Sorry, email addresses are blocked for privacy. Can you please replace the @ symbol with a space or something?

Customer: thesilvers17 gmail.com
BeBoo :

Your MobileMe username will be your me.com address. For [email protected]

Customer: I don't remember what name I selected to go
Customer: before me.com
Customer: How can I get my actual mobile me user name; you haven't given me a satisfactory answer
BeBoo :

Sorry, I had to step away. Please visit the iForgot website to recover your AppleID (your MobileMe username). On the page, please click the link "Forgot your AppleID": http://iforgot.apple.com/