I tried to plug my power cord into my Toshiba Satellite L350…

Customer Question
I tried to plug my...
I tried to plug my power cord into my Toshiba Satellite L350 laptop but it won't connect now, what can I do to fix it?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/9/2010
Tech Support Specialist: bineesh, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
bineesh
bineesh, Computer Support Specialist
Hi

Thanks for using Just Answer..

Please remove the battery of the laptop from the backside..

And connect the powercode ,the light on powercode is coming..

Please do this and let me know..

I took the battery off and put it back on but the problem is with the connection for the power cord, not the battery.
I hope your Lapto charger is gone..

change the power code..

check the warrenty of tha laptop..Ifi ts under your charger get replaced..

Check the warrenty status here...

LINK