I tried the solution you gave me to repair my Internet Explorer…

Customer Question
I tried the solution you...
I tried the solution you gave me to repair my Internet Explorer and so far it seems to be working... I now need a solution for my AOL. It is doing the same thing as I stated in my first communication with you. Please help.....Linda
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/9/2010
Tech Support Specialist: mary, Consultant replied 8 years ago
mary
mary, Consultant
`1. Click Start , select All Programs, select America Online, and then click AOL System Information.
2. Click OK.
3. Click the Quick Restore button.
4. Click OK.
5. Click OK.
6. Click Close
7. Launch the AOL software as you normally would and sign on
OK, I've done what you suggested for my AOL but it is still doing the same thing. It cuts me offline and then comes right back on without my having to do anything. It is very annoying and interrupts what I was into. Please suggest something else.....Linda I don't use Internet Explorer very often but I presume it is also not running right.
No, I do not accept your answer . I tried it and it did not help AOL at all. I have tried to uninstall AOL and was partially sucessful. I was able to uninstall some but not all. I then went online at Internet Explorer and downloaded AOL 10 and it seems to be working right so far....I would say , since you helped me with my Internet Explorer, then you should get half the balance in my account to pay you for your help. Thanks very much and keep up the good work......Linda