Couldnt send an email. Message appeared 4.1.8 - Domain of…

Customer Question
Couldn't send an email. Message...
Couldn't send an email. Message appeared " 4.1.8 - Domain of recipient does not resolve [R0309001]"

Please explain what I can do.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/9/2010
Tech Support Specialist: bineesh, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
bineesh
bineesh, Computer Support Specialist

Thanks for using Just Answer..

This is the problem the DNS servres..

Also disable firewall from the windows ..

Start -> run -> type services.msc -> windows firewall -> disable ..

And also your antivirus for time being ..

close the mail and reopen try to send the mail..

If the problem still there then check with internet provider..The DNS servers some issues..

Let me know is this information helpful for you..

I did what you said, with the firewall and the antivirus prorgam. I closed th emial, re-opened and clicked on Send. Same problem!
what do I do now?
Hi

Please check here

LINK

And the results of Ip address give here..

LINK

if the DNS is not working ..Check with your internet provider for DNS .

They will give you alternate DNS it should work..

this is too complicated. Please explain what the error message I got means
Relist: Answer quality.
The answer didn't solve the problem and, also, it was too complicated.
Tech Support Specialist: iMayne, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 years ago
iMayne
iMayne, Computer Hardware Engineer
Hello, Joseph.

Thank you for using JustAnswer.

I also got this message mostly when I'm trying to send a bulk type message.

You will need to check your spelling of the recipient domain (i.e., that part after the "@" sign).

What the mail server is saying is that it cannot deliver the mail because there is no information available on the Internet regarding the recipient domain; this could be either because the domain is not spelled correctly (and there really IS no information for the domain you specified), or there is a DNS problem on the server. For the latter case, you can't do anything to fix that problem.

I hope this was informative.

Regards,
iMayne

Edited by iMayne on 6/9/2010 at 8:51 AM EST
iMayne
iMayne, Computer Hardware Engineer