I have just been given an iPad (64 GB) but have no idea how…

Customer Question
I have just been given...
I have just been given an iPad (64 GB) but have no idea how to use it. I NEED a beginners manual. How can I get one please? I have tried downloading from the Internet but have not been successful. Help!
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/8/2010
Tech Support Specialist: James, Sr. Computer Support Expert replied 8 years ago
James, Sr. Computer Support Expert
Congratulations on your new iPad - it is an amazing device.

Can you tell me what it is you want to know? I'll do my best to help.

J.
I need a beginners manual, from how to turn the damn thing on to wherever. J
Okay, no problem.

Please click HERE for the user guide. It will take a little time to load, so be patient please.

J.

I have the User Guide--which ought to come with the iPad. Why do I have to pay an additional sum to use the contraption that already cost 800 dollars or so?

Your help was helpful--thank you--and what you sent appears, on the face of it, to be what I need.J

HI,
Please review the guide, and let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to help and answer.
If you have no further questions, I'd appreciate it if you can hit Accept for me.

J.

Edited by James on 6/8/2010 at 10:25 PM EST