I just got a message that there was unusual activity detected…

Customer Question
I just got a message...
I just got a message that there was unusual activity detected in my account and that no messages will be sent, received or saved for up to 48 hours. This is my business account and to have it suspended for 48 hours is a disaster.

Can the account be re-activated more quickly? What was the "unusual activity"?

I called the 866 number and was assigned #10571302 as a ticket number.

My other email address [email protected] and my phone is (NNN) NNN-NNNN PLEASE HELP ME!

Ann Hasse [email protected]
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
6/9/2010
Tech Support Specialist: James R, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 years ago
James R
James R, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, can you tell me the provider for this email account.
The reason I ask is because the email addresses included in your post are Xed out before the question is sent to me so there is no way for me to tell who provides your email