Paid for a download for 2010 yesterday to upgrade my current…

Customer Question
Paid for a download for...
Paid for a download for 2010 yesterday to upgrade my current version. I did not get a "download" opportunity. How do I get the product without paying for it again.... Read full answer
Paid for a download for 2010 yesterday to upgrade my current version. I did not get a "download" opportunity. How do I get the product without paying for it again.
Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Computer
5/25/2010
Tech Support Specialist: Sohail, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 9 years ago
Sohail
Sohail, Computer Hardware Engineer
Hi

Kindly inform me what you want to download and whats problem u r facing after paying amount.

//Br
I paid $59.99 for a download of Quicken 201 and did not get the download. How do I get the download?
Ok

If u pay for something than they must give u site address from where you can download it.They didnt tel u any website for this
no
But as u told me u have already paid for the software can u tel me did u pay online and if yes than can u tel me that site address that will help me to analyze better

I did pay on line and got an automatic e-mail to confirm it.

I just re-read that e-mail and found a customer service on line address I should have contacted instead of you people.

Please accept my apology

Ok
Its simple just contact that site and u will be given a link to directly download your software.Please follow the instructions and problem will be solved.

Regards
Sohail
Sohail, Computer Hardware Engineer
Still looking for an answer to your question? 
Similar Q&As
I installed a licensed upgrade for the trial version of Outlook 2010. It did not upgrade.
I installed a licensed upgrade for the trial version of Outlook 2010. It did not upgrade. The trial version has expired and no longer works. I do not have the product code from the upgrade download. I… read more
Network & System Administrator,
using windows 7 home premium, I cannot download and install
using windows 7 home premium, I cannot download and install SP1. I'm told I can download and save it, then start in safe mode and install from there. Trouble is, my keyboard does not activate (so I ca… read more
Network & System Administrator,
Hi error message: Microsoft Excel cannot be opened. try again
Hi error message: 'Microsoft Excel cannot be opened. try again or repair the product in control panel". couldn't find anything in Control Panel! Thank you… read more
IT Consultant,
Stop searching for answers—
I am very upset this morning. In August I answered Yes to
I am very upset this morning. In August I answered Yes to try the trial version of 2010. THEN i find out it has wiped out my old version and I have to pay to upgrade just to get my computer to work. I… read more
Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler
Senior Network Engineer,
Hello, I had upgraded Microsoft Office Professional 2007 to
Hello, I had upgraded Microsoft Office Professional 2007 to MS Office Professional 2010 with software obtained from a reseller. The Product Key for the Office 2010 is not activating, and now has "run … read more
ylibrach
ylibrach
I just bought Office 2010 Home & Student. I am a teacher. I
I just bought Office 2010 Home & Student. I am a teacher. I did have a copy of Office 2003 installed. It had Outlook2003 installed. Now I only have a trial version of Outlook 2010. Not happy about tha… read more
sandy
sandy
Technical Specialist,
B.Tech
Get a personalized answer to your question. 
My company uses Salesforce (SF) as its CRM system but I prefer
My company uses Salesforce (SF) as its CRM system but I prefer the Outlook interface for email, etc. I also just acquired a laptop that is on Windows 7, and I just downloaded Outlook 2010 64-bit. Sinc… read more
Network & System Administrator,
I have my prepaid 2010 office home & student also my product
I have my prepaid 2010 office home & student also my product key for 2007 version how now do i upgrade and register my product please ? many thanks aedst… read more
Computer Technican,
I am going insane...not that I expect you to be a psychiatrist.
I am going insane...not that I expect you to be a psychiatrist. Why is it so simple to purchase and download stuff from Microsoft but almost impossible, it seems, to retrieve relatively costly program… read more
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark
IT Director,
I DOWNLOADED OUTLOOK 2010 AND INSTEAD OF CHOOSING SAVE TO A
I DOWNLOADED OUTLOOK 2010 AND INSTEAD OF CHOOSING SAVE TO A FILE I CHOSE RUN. I WAS CHARGED FOR THE UPGRADE AND UNFORTUNATELY IT DID NOT DOWNLOAD CORRECTLY AND NOW I HAVE NO WAY OF RETRIVING THE FILE … read more
Mr. Clark
Mr. Clark
IT Director,
I requested an upgrade of my norton account earlier this year
I requested an upgrade of my norton account earlier this year (16/03/2010) and paid £60 . 98 for a norton 360 4.0 upgrade however,I keep getting a reminder box when I log on telling me I still need an… read more
Support Technician,
I received in the mail the disk to upgrade Quicken 2007 to
I received in the mail the disk to upgrade Quicken 2007 to 2010. It is the version that included the free Will maker. i installed and used it for 3 weeks. Yesterday when I tried to open Quicken it sai… read more
Smile
Smile
Stop searching for answers—
I upgraded to 2010 yesterday and found that it didnt show
I upgraded to 2010 yesterday and found that it didn't show reconciliations from July 2007. I upgraded from 2007 version. What can I do to get current files updated?… read more
Computer Engineer
Computer Engineer
Master in Computer
I want to upgrade to Microsoft 2010 - which includes Excel,
I want to upgrade to Microsoft 2010 - which includes Excel, Word and Powerpoint. I have a trial version 7 on my computer but it has expired. I had a computer crash a few months ago - it had my 2007 ve… read more
LogicPro
LogicPro
Bachelor of Technology
I have Windows 7 32 bit downloaded onto my computer. I cannot
I have Windows 7 32 bit downloaded onto my computer. I cannot find my key numbers and need it for info I am trying to gather. Also want to upgrade from the 32 bit to the 64 bit with automatic updates.… read more
IT Support/Administrator,
I recently upgraded to Windows 7. I was running Quicken 2007
I recently upgraded to Windows 7. I was running Quicken 2007 however it did not transfer. I downloaded the link for Quicken 2010 and called Wachovia to set up my accounts again. I still do not have pr… read more
Quicken indicates an update is available but I am unable to
Quicken indicates an update is available but I am unable to get the update version 4 I currently have version 2.… read more
Kevin
Kevin
Self Employed Network Consultant,
I putrchased Quicken 2010 on line downloaded it Friday With
I putrchased Quicken 2010 on line downloaded it Friday With Willmaker. I un installed it by misstsake today. I went back to Quicken on line to download again, but 2010 is missing only 2010 willmaker t… read more
Nenad Pasic
Nenad Pasic
IT Manager,