Can I know the instructions for the keys usage on Comfort keyboards?

Customer Question
I purchased a microsoft wireless...
I purchased a microsoft wireless comfort keyboard 1.0A but there was no instructions on using the various keys. The F2 key also has an Undo arrow printed on top of key. How do I activate the F2 key for use say in Excel?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Computer
4/30/2010
Tech Support Specialist: mcsecpearson, Senior Enterprise Architect replied 8 years ago
mcsecpearson
mcsecpearson, Senior Enterprise Architect

So to clarify your question, the undo button (F2) does not work in applications like excel?
Can you please double check the Model No on the bottom of the keyboard?
Thanks

Model 1045

You will need top download the driver for Windows XP from here.

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/download/DownloadResult.aspx?category=MK&type=Keyboard&name=SKU-WCK01&os=XP_32&lang=en

Here's the software available for your product. Follow the link to download it.

This has not fixed my problem. I do not have a users manual and there has to be a particular key I need to press on the keyboard simultaneously while pressing that F2 key to shift into F2 mode instead of undo mode. The F2 key in Excel allows you to change information in a cell without deleting it but when I press the F2 key now it just undos (deletes) the entry. I am sorry but I have to go to bed. If you come up with my answer e-mail me and I will check it out in the morning.
you need the proper drivers installed for all the extra keyboard buttons to work.
There should be an icon in the control panel- to assist you configuring the keyboard extra buttons.
Or possibly in the Programs menu.

However, a simple undo shortcut for excel is CTRL+Z this will undo in steps.