How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask online_help Your Own Question
online_help, Computer Support Specialist
Category: Computer
Satisfied Customers: 1044
Experience:  MCA with 3+ year experience
Type Your Computer Question Here...
online_help is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

how do I get rid of the big E and get question mark back

Resolved Question:

how do I get rid of the big E and get question mark back?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: Computer
Expert:  online_help replied 7 years ago.

just explain your problem?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

My message disappearewd and may have been sent . . to repeat. I'm accidentally activating a key shift that switches those keys with characters on them in blue, to produce those characters. Machine is an Acer Aspire. The question mark can't be used when it's switches. In produces a capital E with an accent. Only way I can get out of it is to reboot.

Expert:  online_help replied 7 years ago.

might be your fn key got stucked so just check it that button.
that will be a key with fn printed on it.

make sure its not stucked and then check it again.
online_help and other Computer Specialists are ready to help you

Related Computer Questions