For Online Computer Support, Ask a Computer Technician
First restart the Print Spooler service:
1. Click Start and Right-click My Computer. Click Manage.
2. Double-click on Services and Applications and click on Services.
3. Find Print Pooler in the services list. Right-click it and select Start.
Set the printer Online:
1. Go to Start -> Printers and Devices
2. Double-click on your printer icon and go to menu Printer:
3. Make sure the option "Use Printer Offline" is not ticked
4. Select the option to pause printer
5. Now unselect the option to pause printer
How do I reset printer to online (rather than offline)?