Alright, sorry about the confusion. Vista does not offer the option I'm talking about. So do this:
Boot into Safe Mode, and when you are in Windows, do this:
- Click on your start menu
- In the "Start Search" box, type msconfig and press Enter
- In the System Configuration window that appears, click on the "Boot" tab
- Uncheck "Safe boot" (if checked)
- Check "Boot log"
- Click OK
- In the prompt that appears, click "Restart"
- Let the computer restart normally, and when it fails, boot again into safe mode
- Copy the file C:\Windows\ntbootlog.txt as an attachment when you reply next.
Looking forward to continuing our session.